Millwright - Vibration Tech
The Vibration Technician will be responsible for collectingmachinery data, setting up data points in the field, collecting vibration data,learning of analyzing the data and reporting findings back to the customers. PerformDynamic In-Place balancing and Laser Alignment on rotating equipment. Ensuring and maintaining open lines ofcommunication between the customer and StarCon iscritical to candidate success.
- Entry level candidates require strong electro-mechanical troubleshooting and repair experience, or Level I certification in Vibration Analysis
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Mathematical aptitude (algebra and geometry)
- High School graduate or equivalent; some college preferred
- Strong verbal communication skills, with the ability to speak directly to the issue
- Ability to adapt to work environment and communication style of individuals relating to
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of an organization
- Ability to establish strong working relationships with customers
- Strong customer focus and the desire to go the extra mile
- Demonstrated computer proficiency (Word, Excel, OutLook & other Email)
- SAP knowledge is a plus
- Understanding of oil analysis, infrared thermography, ultrasound testing, balancing and alignments techniques.